Yes, i survived babysitting! haha. Nah, they weren't bad they we're good. The youngest whos 8 taught me how to play wii! I got a few strikes on the bowling! I made $35 which is good, $9 hour 3 1/2hours..
Gosh i am sooo tired! I stayed yo till 2am this morning IM'ing (instant message) my bff Josh.. I know crazy time haha but what can i say? I miss talking to him..
Ahh i have a compare/contrast essay to write for english- im thinking of comparing rugby to football.. i mean rugby is WAY better!! but as they are similar (ball shape and field size) i might be able to come up with something.. i hope!!
So it's Valentines day tomorrow.. i actually got a v/day card! Admittedly it was from my youngest brother- but as its the thought that counts it was soo super sweet! But other than that i have no Valentine (again) this year.. Oh well i kind've think its over rated
Well i think i'm gonna have an early night! I think i need it lol..
night all xo
thanks for the beer advice, happy V day!
ReplyDelete