Friday, February 27, 2009

Samantha Needs..

Got this off Leighton Meesters blog. Here are the ground rules: Go to Google and type in your first name and "needs" (e.g in my case: "(your name) needs"). Hit search and then list the top 10 results here. Feel free to add parenthetical commentary..

1. Samantha needs a new life
Too late.. already have one =p

2. Samantha needs to take a leak
Really?

3. Samantha needs to go and live in her own castle
I'd love too!

4. Samantha needs sex to make her life tick
humph is that right? lol

5. Samantha needs a doggie bag
lol, wonder if they mean for food? or something else? =D

6. Samantha needs water; air; food; love; in order to survive
Thats true

7. Samantha need adoptive parents
I already have 2 mums and dads, how many more do i need?

8. Samantha needs help
Yes, but thats nothing new

9. Samantha needs some hugs
Yes.. I can always do with a good hug

10. Samantha needs a job
lol! Thats true.. i do!

and as a added bonus, one i came up with all by myself..

11. Samantha needs to spell her own name wirte!
I keep typing Smantha

Tagging any and everyone who blogwalks through my page =)

Have a good day xx

1 comment:

  1. I made my own to. I got some funny ones. I like the one about you and a castle!

    =D

    ReplyDelete