ok making no sense to you let me explain. it all started with someone who picked a letter of the alphabet and noted down 10 of their fave things that start with that..
If you want to participate, leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. You then write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter and post them on your blog. When people comment on your posted list, you give them a letter and the chain continues on and on.
1. Laughing.. I laugh way too much but i couldn't live without it
2. Letters.. I love writing and receiving them!
3. Lady Gaga.. Love her music!
4. Lightning Storms.. With thunder and rain oh my..
5. Lemurs.. I got to hand feed some back in New Zealand
6. Lipgloss! My fave accessory
7. The Lion King.. My all time favourite movie
9. L&P.. Lemon and Paeroa soft drink, best NZ drink.. i miss it alot!
10. Lists.. Corny but i love making to-do lists
Nice list! I like Laughing, Lady Gaga and most of all Lightning Storms.
ReplyDeleteI've never even seen a Lemur, I've hardly ever left P.A. I always wanted to go to New Zealand and London, England. But until then I'm stuck here.
Have a great day!
I lightning storms are awesome! And lemurs are so cute.. Ill post some pics up in my next post.. just for you haha
ReplyDeleteAawww thanks! I love animals but I'll thats here is deer, lots and lots of deer. haha oh well =D
ReplyDelete