Yes as my blog title suggests.. I am functioning on very few hours of sleep!
Last night and well into the am, i was online talking to Josh and my dad for some part of the night.. It was good lol..
Although when we hit 1am i started to go a weee bit Krazyy as Josh would tell you.. I had Lady Gaga on constant repeat and was quoting some lyrics into the conversation and sending god knows how many nudges.. sorry!
Our convo was extremely random.. I cant unfortunately remember any of our conversation.. but reading my Tweets, i can safely say that those wouldve made me appear drunk.. i wasnt.. Can't drink over here cos of the age being 21..
Anyway.. lack of sleep excluded today is Friday and that means its time to do my first ever Funny Friday! Very excited about this! I would love if you could leave a comment under the post its in! I know that todays joke is bordering on the lame side of funny.. but as i got a kick out of you might..
No comments:
Post a Comment