Argh im not in a happy mood today.. I can't finish my CIS assignment thats due tuesday because
1. I cant get into the Tests on myitlab.com.. i can get onto the website but it won't let me open up the actual test!
2. This laptop and the home computer don't have Microsoft Word 2007 which is what i need to do the final part for my assignment
So the only way im going to be able to get it done is if i do it on Monday after my CPD class. I will just have to stay at school and go to the Computer Commons and knock 'em out as quick as i can.. Or if my cousin has Word2007 and i can go over... i hope she does... My fingers are crossed..
On a much brighter note, today is the Cub scouts Rocket Derby which im looking forward too, and tonight me and my step-mum are having a girls night! We're going to go and see He's Just Not That Into You which im really looking forward too.. and then we're going out to dinner.. I can't wait..
Well i guess i had better go and get some breakfast, have to be ready before 10am
No comments:
Post a Comment