Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Indoor Picnic and Babysitting..

So that family picnic that i mentioned previously, well it was meant to be this weekend after it was postponed last weekend cos of the rain.. I have now heard it is being moved to my grandma's house because it is forecaste to rain yet again this weekend! So i have now renamed it the Indoor family Picnic- lol! Surprisingly i haven't yet been out to my grandparents house! But I've only been here 2 and a half months!!

Gosh that has gone so quick! I can't believe i have been living in America for over 2 months! I got here 2 days before Thanksgiving, because i was adamant that i would get to experience a Thanksgiving holiday.. We don't celebrate that in good ol' NZ.

Yes! Hahaha, i'm babysitting! One of the Cub Scouts mum's has asked me to babysit her 2 boys- their around the same age as my half brothers. Though i'm not sure what the going rate is now haha.. My cousin says $8-10.. Thoughts???

I was soo happy! I finished my Reaction Summary Paragraphs paper for English, 10min ago! It's due tomorrow.. Ahh it was soo tedious.. but at least its dunzo!

Gosh my blog posts are getting longer! So that is a sign to stop writing i guess!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. I'm glad you're enjoying your stay in America! I think the going rate for babysitting is between eight and $10.00 per hour so you are right on the money. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete