Sunday, February 8, 2009

Homework and Instant Messaging back Home

Right so i had a major late night last night! I didn't get to sleep until 1am! I mean i was in bed i was just IM'ing my BFF Josh- if you read this particular post, i miss you so much.. But the late night was totally worth it cos we used to text every day!

And i even downloaded MSN, haha- i was using the web msn just cos i couldnt be bothered to download last night.

So that put me in a really happy mood and the cherry on top was that i was able to log onto myitlab.com to do my CIS assignment.. its due Tuesday, i still havent finished it. Tomorrow i have to use the computer commons to finish the last part of it as it needs Microsoft Word 2007- which seems utterly stoopid to me! But hey, what can i do?
Wait, i just got a text from a girl in my class and she just said to download the trial- its good for 2months!!
I soo might do that!! I'll keep yah posted!

Hmm i think i should go to bed, i have class tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment