My observation for today is that..
I think i live in my head way to much.. I love making up fantasy's of my life as something else, like today i daydreamed i was a famous photographer/singer.. lol. I have many like this..
I need more of a life..
Any who, i got this idea from Elena with her "Would you rather Wednesday".. But no it's got going to be that.. I'm doing my "Funny Friday" .. Sweet right? lol. I'm gonna either post some jokes, video, or pics. I already have some cute (lame) jokes all lined up!
And on to much bigger and better news.. I have just done my 300th Tweet on Twitter! I mean it's very addictive.. Don't you agree?
I'm scared of becoming addicted to Twitter so I stay away from it XD
ReplyDeleteI really don't know what Twitter is. *paused for all the people gasped* I've never heard of it mostly because here it's not popular, only myspace is popular here. But I don't even have a myspace, oh well.
ReplyDeleteSorry about me rant. =)
Have a great day!
its ok to live in your head coming from someone who prefers the life in her heard than the real world!!
ReplyDeleteits good to escape.and i totally blame my horoscope sign Pisces we are natural dreamers so can't be helped!!