Thank you to Reno and Michael for your advice on Limewire.. I decided to download it cos i only ever want a few songs at a time.. But Reno, i might ask you later how to use utorrent..
Today is such a lovely day and getting warmer already.. Can't wait for summer.. Although im a bit worried about the heat Arizona gets.. Shame i might be sitting in classes during most of it.. My dad wants me to enroll in some summer classes which i know makes sense, still don't want to do it.. =(
I think i have homework this weekend though im not sure what lol, guess i had better look..
Ohh and i was brainstorming yesterday (when i should have been doing homework).. I get all these forwarded emails with such amazing pictures that i decided that every Sunday i would post one.. Picture Perfect Sunday is what i have decided to call it! And every Monday is going to be Did you know Monday lol.. i love random facts. Im doing this to purely give me something to during the week (other than homework of course)..
I've been catching up on Fringe and i love that show.. Joshua Jackson is veryy hot!
*sigh* i need to get a life.. =D
I was thinking of starting another weeky thing like that, mine would be Realizing Friday. Or maybe I'll switch the day, I don't know yet. Anyway, I have a great Sat!
ReplyDeleteYesh, I love pictures and I love random facts! XD
ReplyDeleteHELP! Ok so I know how much you love Twitters so I made one and now I don't know what to do with it! lol
ReplyDeleteAny help would be nice.
Mine is https://twitter.com/TheEndlessDays