Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stressed but Chilled

I was stressing out this moring! Haha great start to my blog and to my day.. Anyway i had to hand in my CIS assignment today and the inter ran out of ink!! Luckily my Professor is nice and let me print everything i needed so i was able to de-stress lol, also we had a big conversation about the devastating fires in Victoria, Australia.. 180+ dead.. That is just soo sad!

I just went onto Blackboard and saw i passed my assignment 100/100! Also we had our first exam and i got 96/100! How cool is that! It was soo easy, multiple choice answers haha and that assignment was a cake walk! So don't have me pegged as a goody-goody, my friends from high school would defo set yah straight! I was the girl who left her homework to the last minute, didn' bother to hand it in or just didn't do it. That would be why i didn't pass NCEA Level 2. I have had a major attitude change with starting college. But.. i still leave my homework to the last day! Hey, i can't change over night!

So, haha i have 2 really cute guys in my english class but i don't think they even notice me.. but maybe thats a good thing- no distractions!

Listening to The Feelers, great kiwi band!

No comments:

Post a Comment