Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Flower Mayhem and English

When i should be doing my Reaction Paper essay for english (due tomorrow i might add) i'm here, writing a blog and on Twitter!

I've been going flower mad for the past two days straight! I've been drawing them all over my folder and worksheets plus myself! And i've come to the conclusion that i think i might get a flower tattoo (when im older lol).. i have a had many ideas for tattoos including: stars, horoscope in japenese, fairies, doves..etc..

I've been wanting one since i can remember but i got talked out of getting one last year by my step dad.. Im not sure as to where i want to get a tattoo and i still have to find a design i love.. This is where i drew my flower... ->
the internet is really my downfall.. I cant concentrate.. Doesnt help when i have to write my english paper in word.. *huge sigh*

1 comment:

  1. I want a tattoo to someday, but I can never decide of what. The internet is trouble, I have to finish a book and powerpoint by friday and I'm not done with the book so I can't do the powerpoint.

    Well I better get to work!

    Keep Smiling and thanks for the comments for everything, I think of you as a buddy too!

    ReplyDelete