So i got this off Elena's and Cj's blog, and it was called '48 Questions', but seeing as there were some numbers missing (5, 12, 20, 25, and 36) i modified it lol..
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Christmas Morining
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Luncheon
5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, totally
6. DO YOU USE SARCASM? It comes naturally to me, i use it every hour on the hour.
7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes, I wanna do the Sky Tower jump.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't eat cereal.
10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Jelly Tip or Feijoa.
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they smile back at me.
13. RED OR PINK? Red, only cos i love wearing red nail polish
14. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My flabby upper arms lol.
15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mummy
16. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Sure, why not?
17. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black shorts and im shoeless.
18. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I'm Yours- Jason Mraz on The Edge (via online) great NZ radio station.. Now its Breakeven by The Script
19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Either Wisteria or Sunshine Yellow
20. FAVORITE SMELLS? The Ocean.
21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My step-dad on Sunday
22. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Any Motor sports!
23. HAIR COLOUR? Natural Brown/Blonde!
24. EYE COLOUR? Green.
25. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
26. FAVORITE FOODS? BBQ's, Salmon, and Chicken.
27. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Ending of course! I'm such a wimp!
28. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Pineapple Express
29. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Babydoll style top thats pinstriped blue/white.
30. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, i love being near the rivers, pools and oceans.
31. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs! I love giving out hugs.. Im Hugable
32. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Pardon me?
33. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Respond to what?
34. WHAT BOOK? I have read too many to just say one, but atm its Bad Behaviour by Shelia o'Flanagan
35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one, using a laptop.
36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? American Idol
37. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Waves crashing onto the beach, Silence of a forest
38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
39. WHAT'S THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Right now! Arizona's very far from New Zealand
40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not that i know of.. =(
41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Honolulu, Hawaii.
42. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone.
43. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? In my dream.. Shame he doesn't exist =p
Tagging anyone who wants to do this!
I'm not a big cereal person either!! But, I'm forcing myself to eat "healthy" cereal, because I'm on a diet...
ReplyDelete