
Isnt it gorgous!! Its the Canon SD 880 IS in Gold of course! And he say's that it could be a very early bday pressie! Cos my bday isn't untill end of April.. He'll buy it online (from an american shop) and just get in shipped to me.. Ahh im sooo Excited!!
Anyway.. ive got classes tomorrow along with my 3rd (and final) Grammar workshop.. There were 5 but i had to miss to cos of my classes.. It's extra credit for english and its easy..
I soo can't wait for the oscars.. im gonna record it so i can watch it during my break between class and the workshop.. I really want Kate Winslet to win, i love her! My bff rach told me i look like her along with a few others as well! *How Cool?* lol.
I don't think she'll win i think Meryl Streep will beat her (hope not).. I dont Brad Pitt to win or Angelena Jolie.. I mainly just watch for the fashions!!
Logging out for now..this is long enough. xoxo
:O Someone else who watches Bones and Chuck!! I used to watch them a lot but now just kind of sporadically because I was mad at Bones' writers for what they did to Zach >:(
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I wanted that camera! It's nice! My dad's a photographer and has alot of cameras from the company.
ReplyDeleteHave a Great day! (I think I end every massage like this... maybe I'll think of something new to say) =D
so jealous of your camera esp i really want a new one.
ReplyDeletea good website to catch up on your fav shows www.surfthechannel.com. they have EVERYTHING!