So i was all happy last night when i finally got around to downloading MSN, but every time when i try to open it, it comes up with this
"Windows Live Messenger has stopped working"
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
How annoying is that?!?! Every single freakin time! I mean it works on the computer- i downloaded it the other day, but it just doesnt wanna work on the laptop! GRR.. so i guess till they fix the problem (unlikely) it's back to the Web Messenger..
Ohh and on the way home, i got absolutely soaked! Haha while i was in class it started raining, luckily a friend from class lent me her umbrella- she had another class. Then it started to hail!!
So all in all my day was eventful but sometimes for the worst!
So i decieded to listen to Taylor Swift and she's making me feel much better.
And to top it all off i got email from a guy i haven't heard from for a few months (to be honest i much preferred that). It was very short just asking how i was.. Nothing wrong with that but seeing as he has said in the past that he will always love me.. grrr haha. I was never into him. I got annoyed because when i moved away form high school the only time he would text me was when he had broken up with a girlfriend, something bad had happended to him or his family.. but he would never reply to my messages.. I so could have done without hearing from him today..
Taylor Swift makes everything better, doesn't she?
ReplyDeletehaha yeah she does.. I'm yet to get her new cd but her older on is perfect
ReplyDelete