Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm Happy Now! But Sad at the Same Time...

Yay.. i'm now in a super happy mood! My mum's finally emailed me back after only 3 days i admitt but hey.. when your not in the same country 3 days is a veryy long time!!!
Also i got a email from my lovely cousin who i haven't heard from since we hugged goodbye at Auckland airport!

But a small damper to my happy mood is that i haven't heard from my best friend since October!! I had emailed her, written her a letter about my leaving and i still haven't heard anything.. I've sent emails and i've bebo'd her since i've been here but still no reply.. Kind've sad as we've been best friends for 10 years!! ='(
I'm thinking of getting one of my friends from back home to text her.. i've spoken to her brother (who is really cute i might add!)

Look at that.. just got another Twitter follower! That makes 15! Don't think i'll follow him back though..

No comments:

Post a Comment