I havent downloaded yet.. Kindve been talked out of it by someone on Twitter.. Still unsure as to whether i will download it..
Nothing went wrong on my dads laptop back home.. He had Norton whereas i have McAfee on this laptop..
I need suggestions as to whether i should download it, or not to bother??
Does anyone use it??
Help....
Depends...if you plan on using it just to download random songs every now and then, Limewire's probably okay, but I'd recommend torrents for tv shows, entire music albums, etc.
ReplyDeletewith 3 pc's and 4 laptops... never a problem with limewire
ReplyDelete(Now I'm replying to your comment on my post:P)
ReplyDeleteYep, it's free like Limewire. You download a program (I use Bittorrent) and use it to download files called torrents. For example, you could to to thepiratebay.org and search what you're looking for then download it. It's a bit trickier than that, so if you want to try it out and need a hand, let me know :)
(Meant, uTorrent, not bit, sorry ^^;)
ReplyDelete