Saturday, April 18, 2009

Funny Friday

Found this on Varsity Fanclub's blog, had to share. Check out their music!

Such a funny website! MOST EMBARASSING MOMENTS!!
Ok so lately a few of us have been really into this website..It's pretty much about people who submit different stories of embarassing and ridiculous moments in their lives. Our question to you is what is your most embarassing/ridiculous moment..I know we have had a bunch haha..Here's a few stories from the site!

1.)Today, I was in the supermarket and I see this little boy trying to reach for something on the top shelf. I proceed to go over to him and ask if his mom knows where he is. The boy turns around and turns out he was actually a very angry midget.

2.)Today, I locked my keys in my car, after spending 20 minutes on the phone with AAA, and then waiting a half hour the guy showed up to unlock my car, he stuck his hand in the drivers side window and said " You couldn't just reach in"? I forgot I left he window open.

3.)Today, my family and I went to a beach where you could swim with dolphins. I was a little scared to swim with them so the trainers had a 5 minute chat to me about how they were harmless creatures. Once I got in, the dolphin attacked me and bit me.

4.)Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years.

5.)Today, I saw an elderly man fall in a crosswalk, so I jumped off my bike to help. As I helped him across, the light turned green. At that point I noticed my phone had fallen out of my pocket in the street and was run over by several cars. I then watched across a 6 lane street as someone stole my bike.

6.)Today, I was reported to my principal because someone caught me shooting up at the cafeteria lunch table and as a result I have been suspended from school. I am a diabetic, I was giving myself insulin before I ate crappy school food.

7.)Today, I checked my facebook, and my wife of 5 years was listed as single. I then write on her wall that it is ok to announce to be married. She writes back saying that we have to talk and to come to the kitchen. My wife divorced me over facebook.

THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE STORIES ON THIS SITE HAHA, THEY'RE PRETTY FUNNY AND KINDA NUTS ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment