Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt and Apple Pie

Happy Easter!! Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend?!

On Friday my brothers and Phyllis painted eggs, they turned out really cute! Sort've like marble! Will get a pic tomorrow. I was facinated by the process as i don't remember painting eggs when i was there age and younger. For one thing i can NOT stand eggs. *shudders*.
Saturday it started raining, which i was soo happy about! I was hoping it would rain Friday night. Anyway, we got to Grannys (Aunt Charlenes) at around 3pm. The boys had their Easter egg hunt! they had like 50+ eggs to find! They were little plastic ones and had coins in them.
I was happy when my cousin Mike turned up! He was the only one near my age! He's 20. Jen was having fun in Florida, she went on a Air Boat ride through the swamps. Brittany had a softball game and Amanda was with her mum for the weekend.
I was lucky enough to be able to get my food first because i was the only one with a birthday coming up!! After dinner they gave me cards and money for my birthday as i won't see many of them on my birthday. And for my cake i got Apple Pie!! I love apple pie more than cake! Except maybe ice-cream cake.
Today for Easter Sunday, Phyllis had some eggs that she hid for the boys so they got to go for another Easter egg hunt! This time they were filled with candy. For Easter dinner we had Pizza!! YUMMY! haha.
Enjoy my pictures! I love the one of me and Mike!!

Saturday's Easter dinner

I wish for.... ? I don't actually know what i wished for!

Aunt Charlene had something wrong with her fan so dad had to fix it!


3 generations of men! Grandpa, dad, and brother

Ahaha looks like my dad got his head decapitated!
Uncle Gary
Dad and Gary's cousins Scott (red) and Jeff (yellow), i call them Uncles as well

Uncle Ed (Grandmas sister Rosalies husband)
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Charlenes husband ?. Can never remember his name!



Ole! look he smiled for me! He's Charlenes doggy


Me and Ole! i like this pic!

And not a fan of this pic haha

Me and my cousin Mike! He's Scotts son.

Todays Easter Egg Sunday Hunt

1 comment:

  1. I love apple pie too. It's amazing with ice cream.

    He fixed the fan! That sounds like the opposite of my family, they would break the fan! lol

    It seems like you had a great time.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete