Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Award Season

This "Honest Scrap" award comes from CJs aka Miss Rambles.
Rules
“The HonestScrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award.”
1. I never learnt to whistle, i always wanted to but maybe it was the fact that i lost most of my teeth at the same time that it became impossible :-)
2. When i was 6 i broke a bone in my hand that was attched to my pinky. I was wearing a dress and tripped. I stopped wearing dresses then, but i can wear them now.
3. I once had pink hair-dye put into a section of my hair, luckily the dye was very old so it only went dusty pink. Plus the area wasn't big
4. I can't read in a moving car/bus/train/plane etc.
5. I still don't have my wisdom teeth.
6. I dislike my feet, though i don't know why.
7. I sometime wake up in the middle of the night and turn my bedside light on, and i don't remember doing it in the morning.
8. I got chicken pox when i was 14.
9. I have coughing fits after i eat ice-cream or anything cold
10. I can't fall asleep if there is any background noise
Now this is where i am supposed to tag 10 people, but i'm just going to leave open for anyone who wants to do it can. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment