Lauren!
Happy 19th birthday my dear!!
Happy freaking birthday! Yay 19! So close to 21, haha- kind of. Dude if you didn't sit next to me in English this year- I would REALLY hate that class (like, even more than i hate it now! haha). You're awesome and i am glad we met & we are friends. Oh- and thank God for you introducing me to Twitter- now i am somewhat addicted! You go miss kiwi! :)
Love Lauren
My Mummy
"with lots of loving wishes
on your special day,
to a very special daughter
who's a joy in every way."
My dearest daughter,
Wish i could be there to share your special day.
I know you will have a wonderful day and an amazing 19th birthday
Love you very much darling
Lots of love always
Mum, Jason, and Murphy (My Pets)
My Grandparents (on dad's side)
"Some say that sunrise is the best time of the day;
Others might pick high noon..
..Yet no one could argue it's untrue,
the highlight
of any day is the time
spent with you"
Love Papa & Grandma
We are so happy you came over to live.
Have trips to take you on.
My Dad (step dad in NZ)- This is long!
"With the rising of the sun, my thoughts will be with you on your birthday. There are really no words that can express the love I hold for you.
We have gone through many things together, you and I ~ some laced with pain and sadness, but most filled with the pure joy of our love for each other.
I remember how before you were born, I hoped for a daughter. Little did I know then that what I was really hoping for was a friend ~ someone to laugh with even when life was not funny, someone whose very presence would fill me with love so deep and pure that I could finally understand what it meant to actually love someone more that I love myself.
And now it's your birthday ~ no longer a day filled with childish balloons and games, but still a celebration of a young woman who makes a difference in this world. Because of your presence, the world is simply a better place. because of the love and care you show to others, lives are touched and changed. Because of the generosity of your spirit, others feel hope.
When I prayed for a daughter, I never imagined that I would get so much more. I pray that on your very special day, you will also get even more than you wished for. May your birthday be filled with laughter, love, and good friends. May you always know that I love you and I an so very proud of you, my daughter and my friend."
~Lee Walsh
Love Dad xoxox
Go dad! Wow, what a great letter and very cool. Hope you had a great birthday, Sam. Don't forget - champagne in Vegas, April 2011.
ReplyDelete