Saturday, April 25, 2009

8 Things I..

Tagged by Miss Rambles for reading this post.
So, here we go...
8 Things i Look Forward Too..:
  1. Thursday Nights
  2. Going back home (whenever that is)
  3. End of the semester (3 weeks!)
  4. Hanging with my cousin Jen
  5. Reading magazines from back home
  6. Twitter!- I know, i know! im addicted
  7. Blogging
  8. Turning 21! :-)

8 Things I Did Yesterday..:

  1. Started my career research paper
  2. Created a cd- Forever The Sickest Kids
  3. Made some youtube videos :-P
  4. Flirted with a cute guy
  5. Went to dinner
  6. Watched Sleepless in Seattle and Independence Day
  7. Cleaned the bathroom
  8. Found my Funny Friday

8 Things I Wish I Could Do..:

  1. Fly home to see my mum, etc
  2. My mum to win lotto so then she could come over
  3. Have super powers!
  4. Swim in the pool
  5. Sing really, really good. So then i could be a singer
  6. Be a princess in a fairytale
  7. Get my licence/job
  8. Never get fat

8 Shows I Watch..:

  1. Greys Anatomy
  2. Chuck
  3. CSI: NY & CSI
  4. NCIS
  5. Amazing Race
  6. Harpers Island- Seriously watch it! Go to cbs.com
  7. Dollhouse
  8. Bones

And tagging everyone who is reading this

2 comments:

  1. Bones and Chuck, yaay! They are both silly shows :P Although I can't remember the last time I watched Chuck ^^;

    ReplyDelete