Sorry I've been M.I.A the past few weeks! I have been on Twitter of course! But just been too busy with school sh*t! These past few weeks have felt like a whirlwind in just the fact i can't separate the days! All i know is that i managed to miss Funny Friday and Did You Know Monday!
Although i can remember one thing from Monday! Lindsay sent me a package to remind me of home! He was sooo kind to send me a bag of Minties and Pineapple Lumps and 2 packs of Chocolate fish. Pic is at the end of the post. I can say that i have now finished the bag of Pineapple Lumps and have just now.. finished 1 pack of chocolate fish.
Last Saturday i went with my dad and brothers to see Monster vs Aliens in 3D. it was sooo cute! I thought Bob made the movie! He was so adorable! You really need to see it in 3D, just make sure you sit near the back! We got there a bit late and were like 3 rows from the screen! And off to the side! Wasn't fun.
I've kind've been watching a lot of movies lately! More so than tv shows. Last Saturday i watched What a Girl Wants and its defo one of my faves! kind've reminds me of me actually! Daphne didn't meet her dad until she was 17 and i didn't meet mine until i was 18! She had to go to a different country to meet him like me. Haha very similar except for the fact that my dad isn't a Lord!
I love movies with happy endings! Like Ever After, that is such a cute movie! I like to believe that somewhere out there i have a 'prince' waiting for me! =D
I got my Vegetarian Paper back. The one i had to write in class with only my outline for information! If you follow me on twitter then you might know what im talking about. Anyway i got a 89/100! I was really shocked when i saw my grade! I didn't think i had done that well! I also got my Personal Philosohpy For Student Success paper back for my CPD150 class. I got 47/50.. A!! Haha!
Congrats on your papers!! That's awesome ^^
ReplyDelete