I'm having trouble working that out.
If you follow my tweets than you know that i just ordered some stuff online from Walmart*, anyway that was fine, Phyllis new i was going to do that. However when she returned home with Jake and i told her she asked if i used my cashpoint card (my NZ bank card- National Bank), i said "no, i used my debit card" - it's what i had used when we ordered my camera online and Phyllis was helping me do it.
I didn't think i was doing anything wrong because i had used it before for a much larger purchase. I mean we had had a conversation about it not beign as safe as a credit card online (which i understand), but they sent me a conformation email from Chase (my new bank).
So did i do something wrong? I just did what we had done last time. I don't think i have?
*Will blog about what i ordered in another blog.
I don't think you've done anything wrong? If it said you can use debit and you got confirmation, then everything should be okay.
ReplyDelete