I have to say reading her blog is very entertaining! I going to have to catch up and read from the start!
Okay now back to my intended topic :-p
Ahh yes what i bought online at walmart.com. Also will be hyperlinking just to be helpful :-)
1. The HP Deluxe USB Webcam - I have been meaning to buy this for about a month now, it's so i can Skype with my dad and mum.
Click here for more info on it.
Click here for more info on it.2. Taylor Swifts cd Fearless - I love Taylor and kept forgetting to buy it every time i was out!

3. Twilight Saga Set - All four books conveniently in a box, :-) there the hardback editions only cos they didn't have the last 2 books in paperback online :-[ But other than that i am very happy that i ordered them and can't wait to start reading them!!
Click here for more info
Click here for more info4. The Twilight DVD (2 Disc) (Wide-Screen and Special Features) - Because i figured if i was getting the book i may as well order the movie :-) I have to say i am looking forward to watching the movie
Click here for more info.
Click here for more info.All together it cost $137.99 - That's including tax of $8.99 and shipping to home which turned out to be $20.56 - Not too bad, i would have liked to ship to the store but the books and dvd didn't have that option.
Still need to go to an actual Walmart store to get some of the cute/cheap dresses i saw there.
No comments:
Post a Comment