Saturday, April 11, 2009

"Send a maniac to catch a maniac"

That's a line from Demolition Man. That's the movie i'm watching right now. I like Sylvestor Stallone and Wesley Snipes. Hopefully it's a good movie!
I watched Eagle Eye last night and O.M.G Shia Lebouf is HOT! Haha. good movie too!

Well i got my wish! Last night i tweeted that i wanted it to rain and it started raining around midnight! Don't you just love rain? I find it so soothing to fall asleep to it. You feel at peace with everything. It's still raining now.

Instead of doing homework i'm blogging and watching a movie. Not good! Haha, ohh well i can do it tomorrow!

Just painted my nails black and im already to go to my Granny house (Aunt Charlenes) for Easter dinner. Not really sure why it's happening today haha, but thats cool. Unfortunatly im going to be the only girl! My cousins Jen, Brittany and Amanda won't be there. Should be fun!
Tomorrow for Easter Sunday were having Pizza Hut for dinner! Yum!
Here are some pics of it raining.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment