Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Exciting News!

Great, wonderfulness news! I just ordered my camera! I was able to order my gold one from Wal-Mart online.. Very excited!! Hope it doesn't take long.. They said it to be expected at the store between the 16-20th.. But it could be there by next week which is what i'm praying for!



Poor Jake was off school again today (3 days now), he woke up this morning and said "Mummy i'm not going to school today", and was told his nose proceeded to bleed then threw up! Poor thing!! But i think he will be at school tomorrow..



Also tomorrow i'm gonna be playing golf with dad after English! Sweetness!! I haven't played since before xmas.. I'm gonna be very rusty i can imagine..



Today i only had one class! Was fun, i enjoy the College Success class, we played a game.. It was sort've like horseshoes but it was a cone haha and rope.. We also got given a report on how we're doing, i have a... A (96.8%)!!



Argh!! I don't wanna go to English tomorrow, we have to write a Reaction Paper in class! And we don't even know what we're going to have to summarize! So for starters i have to actually read what all the essays!

It's Lab day for Computers tomorrow which will be good! I'm almost finished the Excel pre-tests and then i can hand that in.. Woop!! Will leave early too!



On Saturday it's the Pine Wood Derby for Cub Scouts! Nick and Jake have made their little wooden cars (well dad did, they painted).. Should be fun! I was hoping to have my camera by then.. guess not! ohh well..



Long enough.. Will write a blog after golf tomorrow..



Peace and Light xx

1 comment: