Thursday, March 19, 2009

Summer 1 and 2 Classes

Here is the official list/times/days of my Summer classes..

Summer 1 -June 1-July 23, 2009
*Anthropology (ASB222)- Buried Cities And Lost Tribes: Old World
- MTWT 9:20- 11:30am
- Meets 1/6- 2/7/09

*French (FRE101)- Elementary French I
- MTWT 1:30- 4:10pm
- Meets 1/6- 2/7/09

Summer 2 -July 7-August 6, 2009
*Philosophy (PHI101)- Introduction To Philosophy
- MTWT 9:20- 11:30am
- Meets 7/7- 6/8/09

*French (FRE102)- Elementary French II
- MTWT 1:30- 4:10pm
- Meets 7/7- 6/8/09

Looking forward to the Anthropology class as well as learning French!! I'm going to be very busy all Summer long though! =(

3 comments:

  1. That sound so awesome! XD I'm hoping to take some anthropology courses once I get to university, because that sort of thing is very interesting :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So today my History teacher told me that students in AZ go to school all year round. I think that is so much better then the long Summer break we get.

    Good luck in all your clases. (I took Spanish instead of French. lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It holds a small interest for me to Reno! Love watching stuff like that on the discovery channel etc.. haha

    Really? I dont understand the Year-round schools?! I mean i didnt have to take classes over the summer but it alot quicker to get the 35 credits or whatever it is im doing lol

    ReplyDelete