1. Do you like blue cheese? Nope
2. Have you ever been drunk? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Whats Kool Aid?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, cos i haven't been to the docs for a few years
6. What do you think of hot dogs? There ok
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Santa Claus with Tim Allen
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange Juice
9. Can you do push ups? I can do 5
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My link necklace and bracelet that i got for my 18th
11. Favorite hobby? Photography, Blogging, Tweeting
12. Do you have A.D.D? Nope
13. What's your favorite shoe? Jandles
14. Middle name? Claire
15. Dream name? Isabel or Isabella
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Orange Juice, Water and some other type of juice
17. Current worry? School
18. Current hate right now? That i'm missing my fave shows from back home
19. How did you bring in the New Year? Asleep
20. Where would you like to go? Home and Ireland
21. Name three people who will complete this? Umm anyone...
22. Do you own slippers? Yes, but they have now got a big hole in em that i found this morning!
23. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Gray, it doesnt match my mood though
24. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? No, i like cotton
25. Can you whistle? No =(
26. Favorite colour? Right now? Red
27. Would you be a pirate? Yup!
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Katy Perry
29. Favorite Girl's Name? Isabella, Isabel
30. Favorite boy's name? Chris, Kyle
31. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
32. Last thing that made you laugh? Me walking into the doorway
33. Best bed sheets as a child? 101 Dalmations
34. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? Falling down brick steps and needing to get stitches on my forehead
35. Do you love where you live? Its ok
36. Who is your loudest friend? Jen
37. How many dogs do you have? Cody, but he's technically not mine.. Jason whos living with mum back in NZ
38. Does someone have a crush on you? Probably not
39. What is your favorite book? The Gossip Girl series and the Harry Potter series just to name a few
40. What is your favorite candy? Pineapple Lumps
41. Favorite Sports Team? All Blacks- Rugby
42. What song do you want played at a Funeral? I don't know
43. Favorite Disney Movie? The Lion King.. I loved all of them!
44. Where are you ticklish? Everywhere lol
45. Have you ever skinny dipped? No, but i will one day haha
46. 3 Favorite love songs? Most songs from Taylor Swift haha
47. Favorite place for French Fries? McDonalds
48. What do you put in grits? Whats a Grit?
Oh my! You've never had Kool Aid! You have too! It's a type of juice for kids. lol
ReplyDeleteI love the name Isabella so much! I want to name a girl Isabella or Elena, both I like. I wish I had a cooler name then Mikayla (lol I just gave away my name, so there is no real point on calling myself Elena).
I was singing Katy Perry while reading this because it came on the radio.
Have an awesome day.