Friday, March 13, 2009

I Get a Break Finally!

My camera is now in the same state as me!! Lol, WalMart updated it at around 11am this morning saying that it is now on-route from Buckeye, AZ to the store.. Finally!! lol! Very happy! Means i should get it by Monday cos Buckeye aint that far away!!

Tomorrow i'm babysitting my brothers while dad and Phyllis go bowling with their (different) teams.. Tonight Phyl is gonna show me what happens at night.. Hopefully Jake won't get upset tomorrow night!!

SPRING BREAK! Whos excited about a week off? Whats everyone doing? You know what im doing lol.. Phyl told me that Grandmas trying to see if/when my cousin Jen is free so she can come with us which would be awesome!

I think i wrote previously that my dad wants me to take 2 classes over Summer, well really it'll be 4! 2 for the 1st part of summer and 2 for the 2nd half of summer.. Lucky for me that they are mostly all on at the same time in the mornings! They don't have any afternoon classes! Not surprisingly- its AZ! But i bet my dad will make me take a night class, well if he does he's the one that'll have to drive me over lol..

Haha i love making some of my words big! As i guess you can tell..
Next Saturday im finally getting a haircut! Been like 5 months! I'm getting a fringe (bangs) again.. They put me down for a trim when i shouldve actually said i wanted them to layer it too, but that shouldnt make much difference.. right?

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* No Spring Break for me. Our teachers went on strike so we have to make up the days we missed. So for my Spring Break I'm spending it in school.

    I love my hair layered! I think it looks really awesome.

    Congrats about the camera being in the same state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, that's awesome! ^^

    I totally forget US and Canada have different spring breaks ^^; I won't be in Arizona til the 23 (three days of driving), which is actually the week before my spring break XD (extra days of school, w00t!)

    It probably won't, when I go in for a trim my hairdresser always layers my hair anyhow :P

    ReplyDelete