Monday, March 2, 2009

Polyvoring and being Sick

As you can tell from recent entries that im having a lot of fun on Polyvore.. Its fun creating entire outfits although it does take awhile to do that.. All the same its fun! I love creating outfits that i wish i could afford and would look fabtabulous on me.. So everytime i post a Polyvore creation i will put polyvore in the title so you can skip it if yah want too =)

As for the "being sick" part in my title.. I'm not sick, its my youngest step brother (8).. Poor thing, when he coughs its sounds like a seal call.. funny but not funny at the same time, cos it makes me slighty gag everytime.. So he's home from school today

Im being very bad atm with homework.. i procrastinate by being on the internet.. I know i shouldnt and i do end up doing my homework it just takes me awhile to get there!!

I'm sooo happy that its Spring time!! I love Spring, espically back home in NZ with the lambs!! Sooo cute! And the smell of flowers.. bliss!

Hope you had an enjoyable Monday, mine was good (but not great =p, had class)

4 comments:

  1. I procrastinate to! I'm trying to not, but I just don't feel then need to do things early.

    Spring Break is jut what I need, but sadly today we had a massive snow storm, the weather is horrible. It's windy and -4 degrees. It was getting better and warmer but then this hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha A semiformal is a dance party at school, with dresses and tuxes. The whole thing is beautiful!

    The difference between a Freshman and Junior is that a Freshman is in 9th grade in highschool an a Junior is in 11th grade. So there is a bit of an age difference.

    I was surpised that you've never heard anyone say that but I guess the U.S. is different New Zealand.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfits! Looks like fun to do!

    I have always procrastinated....I mean always. I am not sure my family would know what to do if I changed :o)

    Hope your brother gets to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring?! It's not spring til like...mid-April here. Once we had a snowstorm in May XD But I was in Disney World, haha.

    ReplyDelete