Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring Break Plan..

Yay! Spring Break is only 2 weeks away!!

I am very excited!! No doubt you are too?

I have just learned that my grandparents wanna take me on the train up to the Grand Canyon!! I have never been there before, no surprise there! And i should have my camera by then so i can be very snap happy!! Like i usually am..
Though that'll only be like a day but still i'm very excited!! Cos it'll just be me.. Step-mum said the boys weren't going

Anyway hope you had a wonderous Sunday, and a happy Monday

4 comments:

  1. Woah! I've never been to the Grand Canyon! PA is a bit far from there. Spring Break I'm spending camping with my whole mom's side of the family. I love it!

    Well I'm off to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee by 'eck! Grand Canyon sounds bloody lovely! That certainly is one great big tick on "life's list of things to do!" I thought American Spring Breaks were just Cancun, Beach, Beer, Boobs - oh how our view is tainted by television.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I have never been to the Grand Canyon. It would be fun to do the train. And to have grandparents all to yourself definitely sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O I'm supposed to be going to the Grand Canyon over spring break also!! (I've never been either :P) That is so exciting! ^^

    ReplyDelete