Wednesday, March 11, 2009

*Silently Screaming Into My Pillow*

Yes its true i am screaming into my pillow!! just longged onto my WalMart account and saw the following message..
Shipped (Delayed in Transit)
Delivery is now estimated to be made by Saturday, 03/21/2009.
See now why im screaming!!! Okay i new that i shouldnt expect until early next week, but the 21! Seriously?.. Seriously? I should've got the express shipping! But i went with the free one.. Even that said to expect my order in 7-10 days!
So 10 days (excluding weekends) i was expecting Wed 18!
ARGH!
Deep breaths.. In... Out... In... Out... Nope still pissed!
Sorry for the unhappy post...
Ohh yeah, its current location is Hurricane, UT, could they not even get it in state??
So what the heck am i supposed to do for my trip to the Grand Canyon?? I dont wanna take dad's camera.. for one thing its not that great.. *great big sigh* ..

3 comments:

  1. Aww! That's horrible!

    The same thing happened to a CD I ordered online. I have to wait another whole week because of the dumb mail system! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww no. thts awful, but at least u got a camera to use.it may not be best but its better than nothing!!!

    and miracles still happen so u may get it on time, you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that sucks! D: I hope it makes it in time anyhow.

    ReplyDelete