Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yes this post will be a lot chipper than last nights!
Yesterday i forgot to blog that 2 of my magazines from back home arrived!! Now the pic below is of the Febuary issue of Cleo (One of my fave mags!), i also got the Jan issue but couldnt find a pic of it! You can't see it all that well! I didnt take it.. Anyway its a great mag and i love it! Shame they didnt do a Cleo Bacholar of the Year calendar! I also got blu-tak! very happy about that cos now i can stick pictures onto my walls and not have to worry about ripping them off like i would with tape..

Today i only had one class! And i got out early too! So spring break started for me around 11am! And yet i didnt do anything exciting except Twitter, damn that site is addictive!

I also have started using Facebook again- not sure why though lol..

OhMyGosh! I tweeted before that a cute guy was trying to flirt me into buying whatever he was selling! He was doing it to raise $ for his soccer team, or something along those lines! Anyway, he was saying "come on a beautiful girl like you cant just shut me down like that without even looking at it".. "is my hair isnt it? Thats why you don't think im cute".. that wasnt true! he was very cute! He was a shameless flirt! And i was kinda (maybe) flirting back =P

So that was pretty much my day! nothing exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Haha Nice shameless flirting! I'm still not on spring break, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i know!! He was shocking! And that was only what i can remember he said!
    Made my day though!

    ReplyDelete