Tis the season to be jolly alright!
The Fall semester is finally over! No more getting up at 6:30am, no more homework, no more finals!
I found out today that i passed ALL of my classes! ALL of them! Which includes MacroEconomics. I was extremely doubtful i was going to pass that class. But here are my grades as follows
English: BJuvenile Justice: ASociology: BMacro Econ: C
The only one i'm disappointed in is Sociology, i thought for sure i had got enough for an A but i guess not. Still i passed and i'm very grateful in myself!
Today to celebrate i cleaned my room. Ha-ha, sounds fun i know! But really it was, i love cleaning. Nothing is on my floor! Now if i had taken a before pic to show you, you would be sooo proud with how it looks now! Later on tonight i think im going to rearrange my photos. I am such a party animal!
Tomorrow night i'm having a movie night with Kelsey, we're going to watch the Grinch :) Get into the Christmas spirit. I haven't seen her since the last football game she took me too. On Sunday i'm going out to Katy's Aunts house for her dinner party. I'm really looking forward to that! I get to meet more of her family and spend the night with Katy.
Last weekend i went to a Christmas concert at Katy's church with her and her friend Austin. It was amazing! The choirs were fantastic! The church was HUGE! On Sunday Katy picked me up and i went to Sunday service with her and her dad, his girlfriend, and her grandparents. I have never been to church for actual service. I mean last year i went on Christmas eve for the candlelight service but that was nothing. I have to say i enjoyed it, it was a different experience and something that i could get used to. After service i was invited out to lunch with her family which was nice :)
That is about all that has been happening with me :) Whats new with you?
No comments:
Post a Comment