Tomorrow night i think im babysitting my brothers. I don't mind, i like doing it. I just kinda wish i would get payed. All i plan on doing is either finding answers for my Sociology test or doing my English poster. Neither is very appealing but both must be done.
Saturday Katy invited me to a concert at her church. I'm looking forward to it! Getting to spend the night with my Katy :) I can't wait!!
Sunday i think we have the annual Christmas caroling thingy. Yeah, we go around and sing carols to old folks. I'm not really looking forward to it, i'm looking forward to the dinner afterward! It's only at Applebees but thats better than nothing. I just hate singing lol. Well i love it but not xmas songs.
All weekend i need to be doing this English poster, finding the correct answers for Sociology, and studying for MacroEconomics. Busy and boring apart from what i mentioned above.
Last Saturday i had the Christmas tree hunt that i told you about in last weeks blog. Well anyway that was such an amazing day! The weather was brilliant. Cold but lovely! I think the highest it got to up in the Verde Valley was 36F which converted is 2C. Pretty chilly, especially with the wind chill! And the fact we were up 8000ft and there was snow on the ground!
Here's the link for the rest of the pics :)
Oh and i know what i'm getting for Christmas! Bones season 2. :) Maybe should of asked for Season 3 as well? haha
No comments:
Post a Comment