Friday, December 4, 2009

School, boys, and being a writer?

Another week has past and the Fall semester is almost over.. THANK GOD!
Only 2 weeks left now and believe me - I am counting down the days until Dec 17th. That week is the week of our finals and i have my Marco Economics test or exam at 7:30am.. AM! Not looking forward to that.

I signed up for my Spring semester classes on Monday. This is my schedule:
Psychology - Mon/Wed.. 7:30- 8:45am
Math - Mon-Thurs.. 9:30- 10:20am
Public Speaking - Mon/Wed.. 10:30- 11:45am
Geology (lecture) - Fri.. 9- 11:40am
Geology (lab) - Fri.. 12- 2:45pm

So what do you think? It's pretty full, and will be a lot to handle though i think i should be able to handle it. Early starts for my Mondays and Wednesdays :(

Tomorrow i'm going up to Prescott with my Uncle Gary, my cousin Jen and her boyfriend Cole to cut down their Christmas tree like i did last year. I'm kinda excited to get to go back because it was so beautiful last year and this time i get to use my camera! And every things better when you get to use your own things :) Like this year i have a cell phone to bring, so i may not get as bored.

This week has been so stressful for me with school work and everything and on Wednesday i woke up to a massive headache and sore throat and today i still have the sore throat but have added a runny nose into the mixture. Still doesn't effect my plans for tomorrow, just have to bring tissues and handkerchiefs.

Tuesday after Sociology i was able to get Richard's number so I've been texting him all week :) haha and i managed to get him to give me a ride home on Thursday after Soc. I like talking to him, he makes me laugh. Oh and i told him i love him because he loves the same pizza as i do! Hawaiian pizza is the best and he agrees with me. And this is his side of the conversation...

RJ - " I love you for that being your favorite!"
RJ - "You are seriously my hero"
RJ - "Hell yeah! You're on my awesome list as well :D"
RJ - "Anyone who has me on theirs, loves Hawaiian pizza, and is overall awesome, they get a spot [on his awesome list]"

Isn't he cool? He thinks i'm awesome. Haha, and he's on my list of favourite people. I emailed a pic of Richard, Hayden, and Dustin to Katy so she could see what the guys look like i was telling her about. She texted me straight back and said "Richard is way cuter!" haha, have to say i agree with her. Though he's not as cute as Gabe, Gabe is gorgeous haha but nothing will happen with that one. Well i don't think it will? And who knows if anything will happen with Richard.
After my blog post about Hayden i haven't really talked to him all that much and i'm not missing it. I know he likes me but after a lot of thinking i came to the realization that i may have just liked him because he likes me. I know thats wrong but it has been forever since a guy has shown interest in me! I do like the guy but as i wrote in that blog i think he'd be the type of guy to become jealous and i love having guy friends. Plus flirting is so natural with me and guys.

Lindsay told me this on Twitter today..
"you know you have real talent for written expression. :-)"
"I reckon if you stuck to the scene construction/plot/action-reaction formula, you'd write bloody great novels :-)"
And he emailed me some links. I think i might give it a try over the Winter break and it will give me something to do. Lindsay also told me this in his email "Personally, I'd recommend you go for romantic fiction. Tap into your own fantasies. That's where the money is."
I'm kind of looking forward to see if i'd be any good at it! I have my doubts, but i have to at least try don't i?

Oh and here again is the link to my EPIC weekend photos on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2848469&id=639217209

1 comment:

  1. It's true though. If you can get into Harlequin they do first-runs of about 200,000 copies. Even with the minuscule percentage they pay authors it still amounts to a bloody good payday. Pick up a few copies second-hand and then just follow the formulas.

    ReplyDelete