Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Year, New Decade

Christmas is just a few days away which means that this decade is about to end.
Crazy right?

A decade has almost finished. To be honest it's not something that i had ever thought about in the past but thinking about it right now... Wow... A lot of memories and new experiences like starting Intermediate and High School, moving 3 times and then moving to a different country.
What do you want to see the next decade bring?

Right now i am laying on bed watching Guarding Tess and listening to the rain and thunder thats happening outside. Jealous of the fact that RJ (Richard) is sitting on a couch outside at his house, i would be doing the same but i am slowly getting better. I got sick again, just after break started. I have all the luck don't I? Ha-ha.

Yesterday i was asked if i was looking forward to Christmas, and i told him honestly that "no i wasn't." Hayden was surprised but i wasn't going to lie and say "heck yeah i am!" It just doesn't mean the same as it did while i was still living with mum. I still love the atmosphere that is created by Christmas. I love being out at night and be amazed with all the Christmas lights, i love seeing Christmas trees, just everything about the holiday. I guess i'm kind of contradicting myself right now, but it's difficult to explain my feelings.

Also RJ kind of got into a disagreement about who was the master decorator of Christmas trees, so i had him take a pic of his and post it on Facebook while i hunted through my many photos on CDs for pics of Christmas trees i've decorated in the past. Have to say that his didn't look so bad! it was missing tinsel which i think is an important part of decorations! I will never have a Christmas tree without tinsel. Anyway i was also babysitting my brothers with Amanda last night and she thought me and Rj were both dorks but that my tree looked better.

RJ's tree.
It's pretty good
but...
I think mine is better, thats my daddy

Sunday night i got to meet Katy's family on her dad's side. I was her 'date' for the night, and i enjoyed it. Her family is so nice and welcoming, they even got my presents! I got some Christmas inspired scissors which is funny because i actually was thinking of buying some :-) I also was given some chocolate, gloves, and a super cute necklace.
Here's the link to my photo album on Facebook :-)

Tomorrow i think i am going to see Avatar with Kelsey and her friends. I would rather go with dad and Nick because i know they will go to an Imax but i really wanna see it! Funny thing is i don't know anything about it! :-)

Christmas eve my plan is to go to Katy's church for their candlelight night before going to Scott and Susan's Christmas eve party. Hopefully i make it to that because i enjoyed it last year. Katy also told me that i'm celebrating New Years with her and going to her best friend Morgan's party. It's even better because if i remember Jess, Nabeal, and Dustin inviting me to do something somewhere. Ha-ha shows how much i actually cared about it when i don't remember what it was!

Have a great Christmas! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment