Dustin just doesn't know when to leave me alone.
I mean really? I didn't text you since that night. You text me 2 weeks ago. And i let Katy and Scott reply to you. Ha-ha that was super funny! The messages they were sending him made me sound like a drunken high slut! Epic.
Anyway he text me tonight. Unfortunately i replied. Ugh when will i learn! Anyway here is the convo as follows:
Dustin: "Hey whats up"Me: "nothing much you?"Dustin: "Chilln drkn at my pad with nib (Nabeal i think) wals (Nabeals brother Waleed) nd Jess.. u shld com"Me: "Sounds like fun. Na im alright thanks"Dustin: "Oh u hate me...hahah..what u doin nex weekend" (i dislike him, not hate)Me: "Next weekend? no idea. Sat night with my friend. again. no idea. anyway night"Dustin: "Wells involve me somtime...i no u hate me...but lets kick it"
Yeah cos if i "hate you" i really wanna hang out with you! Dude i mean seriously. Wow. Learnt my lesson- Do not reply to Dustin.
Oh and also to make plans next weekend!
I told Katy and she said "im too nice" and that "next time he asks bring me and ill get him off your back for you." I love her.
Just needed to get that off my chest. I love blogging about text messages.
No comments:
Post a Comment