Thursday, July 2, 2009

Let the Good Times Roll

It's time to celebrate!!

Well only for a short time =)

I have successfully made it through the 1st 5 week session at PV! I have survived French! That's my main cause to celebrate! That and the fact that i dropped it for next semester =D Anthropology finished today and i am actually very unsure as to what my final grade is going to be! Ms Betz grades very harshly! ugh! and my French grade? Haha bahh best i can hope for is a D.

Yesterday after French Kelsey and I went to Dunkin' Donuts, that was the 1st time there for me.. and i... loved it!! i had a chocolate glazed donut which was the perfect way to end the day! I also got a iced coffee which was also nice.


Today after i finished my Anthropology final Kelsey picked me up and we went to Chick-Fil-A, again that was my 1st time eating there! And OMG it was FANfreakinTASTIC! haha! Loved it!! We decided that we needed to walk it off- so we went to PV mall. I didn't buy anything!


<-- Haha though i did find this gorgeous dress and i might go back and buy it! What do you think of it??

Back to the topic of school.. I got a email Tuesday from one of the admin people telling me that SouthWest History has been CANCELED! Due to lack of enrollments!! How sweet is that? I have yet to actually tell me dad and Phyllis this cos im afraid that dad will make me enroll in another class, but i will tell him tomorrow sometime. So if i get out of enrolling in another course i'll just have Philosophy to deal with.

This weekend is going to be my 1st 4th of July- well the 1st time i'm actually going to celebrate it! Dad has told me that we will be going to a baseball game, a professional rookie game haha. Should be a good time if it isn't hot! Tomorrow we're going bowling, i haven't been in awhile so it should be fairly interesting.

All in all the past 2 weeks have been great! Mainly cos i've gotten to speak to Josh almost everyday which makes my day/night! I miss you Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment