I know i said yesterday that i was going to write a blogpost but i didn't get in to late after my day/night out with Kelsey. And today (well i havent done all that much) i did homwork.
Finals for French and Anthropology are next week! On Monday i have tests in both classes which is what i need to be studying for. I'm going to fail french but i still want to study for it.
So when thats all over i will catch you up on the last 2 weeks or how ever long its been! I have so many pictures to share with you all! Like
- yesterday with Kelsey
- my random pics from my phone throughout the week
- some pics from May that i never uploaded!
- and finally pics from the circus i went to on Wednesday!!
Plus there might be some i have forgotten!
Oh and i have officially dropped French 102! I am now in South-West History at 12pm Mon-Thrus. Anything is better than taking French for another 5 weeks!
So till next week when i sit down and write some decent posts, goodnight! xox
South-West History? What would they know about Fiordland?
ReplyDeleteHahaha well i guess i'll find out won't i?! Seeing as i don't know anything about Fiordland i'll find that class interesting! =)
ReplyDelete