Friday, July 17, 2009

Decision (Almost) Made.. haha

I am pretty positive that i will get these tattoos =)

I love love love the four leaf clover one, its by far my favourite. But i love both those design ideas, which one is your favourite?

I think i'd like a butterfly or heart but only one and i dont think any of them in the picture though i am in love with the colours (the butterflies).

And i had already decided on getting the Southern Cross from the NZ flag because i can remember being taught that i could always find my way home if i was lost.

I guess the next step is to figure out where i want to get them... I think i have some idea where i want to get all 3, the southern cross i want on the inside of my hip.
And i know when i will get at least one done.. I'll do one when i go back to NZ and am staying with Josh, i'll make him come with me and hold my hand. It just depends if i really want to wait that long.

Who knows i might get one next year ;-) If i did it might be the clover because i am in love love love with it.




1 comment: