Friday, July 17, 2009

Im The Winner =)

Today was so hot that i was so thankful we went to Circle K and i was able to get a Icee, instead of getting a sprite flavoured one i chose Alatte Creme Vanilla.. It was soooo YUM =)

I saw this car early in the week and snapped a sneaky pic of it. As you can see its got damage to the front bumper (?) but that is also on the other side!

Pictures from when i won against my brother on the Wii

Me (Princess Daisy) and Princess Peach in 1st place when we teamed up
I love it! We are the superstars =)
Damsels in Success is what our name was- the game chose it
This was the 1st time i ever played.. I got 5 stars and Nick came in 4th place with 0 =)

Nick jumping around being a dork wearing a spongebob costume

No comments:

Post a Comment