Aloha bloggy babys.. I am watching LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring (extended edition). I love Legolas and Pippin the best. Who are your favourites?
The guy who plays Haldir, one of the Elven people who lives in the forrest, is kiwi actor Craig Parker.
This past week has been hectic but only in the form of my Philosophy class. Mr Dickerson seems to have his favourite students that he asks for answers to his questions- unfortunately i am one of those few! I have no idea why because i hardly answer his questions. Though some of the discussions are interesting, i will try and remember next week so i can share them with you all.
Though i do remember we were talking about the bible and Jesus and how he rose from the dead... well that's when Kayce leaned over and whispered "Jesus was a vampire?", that made me laugh! =) Come on it at least made you smile??
So im not sure if i mentioned it in a previous posting but i have my first ever Jury Summons coming up! August 10th to be exact. It was meant to be July 29th but i have class that day so me ans Phyllis changed it. Im nervous but excited.
I thought that i would be able to have a nice relaxing Saturday but yesterday dad told me i would be attending Driving School!! To get my permit!!! Majorly exciting =D =D then i can finally start learning to drive.
Also this Saturday dads taking me to go and see the new Harry Potter movie!! YAY! Haha i soo cannot wait. Eeep. Phyllis told dad he should take me to a movie because I've been very helpful and babysat a few times these past few weeks. I think he wants to see it too. But it'll be good- one on one time with my dad.
And I wrote about Harper's Island in a previous post.. I was right about the killer. =)
Tonight i babysat again, hence dad taking me to the movies Sat, which was fun. Nick challenged me to a rematch to the Mario game we played last time on the Wii (don't ask which one i have no clue) anyway i had won the last won. He won this won which he was happy about but then we played the same game but had Tag Teams instead of Battle. Hehe i won that! I was Princess Daisy (again0 was her last time) and my partner was Princess Peach, our team tame was Damsels in Success =) how cool. So its 2-1 and i can guarantee Nick will challenge me again soon. Plus he didn't like the fact that i bet him at his best games, where you shake the Wii remote.
**Will post pics tomorrow**
Hmm.. What else do i need to share?
I cannot think of anything else. Will do another blog with pics tomorrow and one after the movie and driving school.
Back to my movie. Onto the 2nd disc where they are staying in with the Lady of White, the Queen, played by Cate Blanchett. I like this scene because i love the Elves.
Doubt im going to watch all this tonight.
Night xx
Yay for LOTR extended editions! The bonus features are almost better than the movies, heh. Legolas and Pippin are my faves too :) Also Faramir.
ReplyDelete