Its 2am and i did what i set out to accomplish! Stay up as late as i could manage, well i could stay up later but i don't want to be grumpy when i wake up =)
OheMGee i hate pimples! I have like 3, does anyone out there in the blogosphere have any tips to get rid of them (without squeezing)??
Hehe also have worked out that if you want to talk to me after midnight you will have to be prepared for me rambling on and on as Kelsey found out! It was a crazy random conversation and i had to end it when dad and Pyhllis got home from their bowling night. They went out to a bar afterwards. So i was at home babysitting my brothers. Nick challenged me to games on the Wii, never played before so it was fun! We played this one game which i was the overall winner in!! Sah-weet!
Ugh i cannot believe tomorrow has to be Monday! Where the heck did my weekend disappear too?? Anyone know? Haha. Today i need to study, study, STUDY for my first Philosophy test. Well now that should me fun! I can guess thats where you'll get a profound post filled with quotes from my Philosophy book.
Why is it whenever i stay up late i get hungry? I really don't understand my stomach but all i do know is that i repeatedly tell it "you are not getting any food! I shall not give into your belly-aching!".. I have to create some sort of timetable for me to stick to tomorrow! Cos i need to watch the FINAL 2 episodes of Harpers Island! I'm pretty positive that Henry is the 2nd murderer so i'll let you know if i was right or wrong hehe.
I've come to the conclusion that Josh loves being mentioned in my blogs haha.. Silly bugger =) But its ok cos he's my best friend and i love him (one, two, three.. aww) Anyway todays/tonights msn convo we talked about what would happen when i came back to NZ and stayed with him. We both believe that we'd stay up most of the night just talking, talking, and more talking haha. And its true we will no doubt to that, but also we plan on watching some movies (we both can't remember which ones they were) but will end up talking all throughout it haha.
Why do English accents have to be soo damn sexy? -More on that in another post.
I think i need sleep now, my head goes fuzzy if i shake it from side to side really fast and my stomac is angry with me.
Night x
No comments:
Post a Comment