Friday, July 10, 2009

Coke + Skittles = Sugar High Ramblings

Its FRIDAY! Haha yay! And not yay at the same time. Cos that means tomorrows Saturday then after Saturday is Sunday then after Sunday its Monday and Monday means i have class and class means i have to work and study but class also means i get to see that cute guy i mentioned in my previous blog post.. *takes deep breath*

Hehe wow! I am on a major sugar rush tonight! Blame it on drinking coke and eating loads of skittles, skittles are my enemy! I have already consumed an entire bag worth since Wednesday!!


I am currently listening to Midnight Youth. Their a Kiwi band from Christchurch i believe.. Seems all the best bands come from Christchurch! Haha. Anyway mum sent me their new CD "The Brave Don't Run" and i love it! Very rockerish!



This has been my mini project for the past week. I would rather have like a cork board or whatev's but this works just fine. Its a collection of ticket subs to movies, golf tees, fortune cookies, stuff from Vegas, plane tickets etc... Looks pretty mint right??


This past week my mum has gotten right into Facebook!! Haha, it's like she replies to most things i write on there! Here i'm thinking, "is nothing sacred??" LOL.!. I mean she already had a page but she hardly ever went on there! At least i still have Twitter and my blog! Also in other Facebook news, I recently had a really good convo with my old mate Danny. I hadn't heard from him since before i left high school cos his GF at the time was a jealous ol bitch. No, really she was! He admitted it. I mean why she would be jealous of me is outrageously crack-up!!

And my darling Joshua, my best friend, it's about time i showed people what you look like. Don't you agree? I talk about you quite a bit! If you were online at the moment I'd actually ask your permission to post this, but then disregard what you say if you said 'no'- hehe.. I love you! =)
And that top Josh is wearing.. Well, haha, when i get back to NZ I'm either stealing it or wearing it! Josh knows this, though i don't think he knows how committed i am to my plan!!
Haha Josh and I were having a "nudge" war over msn, have you ever done that?? Its quite funny at first but then gets irritating when your trying to type a msg. Anyway me and Josh have these quite often- he blames me for starting them when its really you Josh!! We were also have a debate over what character Tommy Lee Jones plays in Batman Forever (the movie i watched last night), i started off saying Penguin which Josh told me someone else played him so i had to fast-forward to where we could find out, turns out he plays Two Face! Whos kind've scary looking.
The above paragraph was a bit pointless. Eh Eh, theres nothing else i can say- Lady Gaga summed it up.
Thats all for now folks =)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I would definitely take his shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) thank you for agreeing with me Cindy! I like his shirt i just hope that when i get home he hasn't ruined it.

    ReplyDelete