7am- I hear grandma and grandpa leave to go to the breakfast buffet, i have no idea where that is so i just turn the tv on and get ready cos were going to see the Grand Canyon today. I end up getting breakfast at McDonalds at 9am i got my Iced Caramel Coffee- the first of 3.
9:30am- We enter the National Park, it's a bit of a drive (not that long really) to get to the village. Unfortunately the suns not out and the sky's not blue. So i couldnt get really breathtaking shots. We caught the buses that drove out to Hermits Rest thats near the end of the rim walk. You could get out at any of the stops and then stay as long as you wanted then just catch the next bus that past you. Was kind of nice. It was pretty, vastly huge! I was shocked at how huge it really is.
2pm- Left the park and headed back towards McDonalds for lunch, the town didn't have many choices. I got my 2nd Iced Caramel Coffee and also a M&M McFlurry! I haven't had one of those for years! Does the McDonalds in NZ still sell them, hmm?
5pm- Arrived at our hotel in Sedona, while on the trip i got my 3rd and final iced coffee of the day :-) im not really addicted to them, i just needed the caffeine to make it through the long day. But by 11pm it was time for sleep, nothing else to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment