Monday, May 4, 2009

May The Forth Be With You

Or otherwise known as Star Trek Day. I was supposed to be born today, it was my mums due date. Just a little random fact about me. Ohh and i've never seen Star Trek or Star Wars etc

Today i have been busting my butt off working on my English argumentative essay (draft's due tomorrow). Finally finished it - including citations! Also found out that i have to have my final done by Thursday!! Eeekkk!

Still need to finish my Career research paper. We have to do a 5min presentation next Wednesday, not sure what i have to say but we're starting the presentations this Wednesday. I got to choose ahaha. So i get to see what everyone else is doing. And to top that off we need to "dress appropriately".

I only have 2 weeks left. 2 weeks! Well 7 days of school. So 1 week left! Then a nice relaxing 2 weeks off. Going to be reading Twilight, getting used to the heat =)

No comments:

Post a Comment