Tuesday, May 26, 2009

19.05.09 - Pictures

Red Rock Canyon
You can't see it, but i was near the edge and it was a long wayy down. =)

That was fun climbing those! Hard to find foothold though

One of the many views

Venice! Pretty right?!

Going into the main casino, i couldnt resist this photo-op!

Amazing

Doesn't need an explanation

The ceiling in the shopping area of the casino was spectacular! I was not expecting to see that!

This was honestly a shock to me! I wasn't expecting to find a mini lake inside! I mean we weren't on groundlevel!!


The detailing amazed me!

The outside

Unfortunatlt i didn't get to go and look, and most likely get freaked out by the wax statues.

I guess they were testing it out, it just flashed some colours then went back to normal.

I'm standing near one end looking back. It was huge!


This was the start to the show done to Queen.

Right in the middle as they changed to a different Queen song

Took this while waiting for the Deuce to arrive.

~Videos~








1 comment:

  1. Awesome, it's so neat seeing that you took some of the same pictures I took ^^ I also saw the Queen show at Freemont Street!! :)

    ReplyDelete