Hahah my blog title doesn't make any sense!
Cannot believe we are already in May! Time flies. Only 2 weeks left until i get my 2 week summer break.
My web cam arrived Thursday, so yay! :-) I'm still getting used to it's quirks. And by quirks i mean that it only seems to want to work (at the moment) after i restart/power on the laptop. It's unique like me :-). I do like it though. I have only taken pictures so far and a practice video, will have to wait and see what it can do with Skype - hopefully the video won't be delayed like when i tried recording.
My books, CD and Twilight haven't arrived yet. They all shipped separately haha. Should be here by next week.
I'm having trouble finding well-known or professional photographers to interview (over email). I did email someone but they weren't professional. Didn't find that out until he emailed me back. His pictures we're gorgeous though. He suggested a colleague of his, but he's on holiday at the moment. So i'm going to flick him a email and try and find some others.
Anyone know anyone?
I went to the movies last night with my dad, and no it wasn't Wolverine, we went and saw Knowing. Yah know - with Nicholas Cage. It was surprisingly good! I like him. Hardly anyone was in the theatre which was cool.
Today has been such a lazy day for me, i have been doing homework on and off all day, should do a little bit of my English.
UPDATE
My Twilight books arrived!!!! Im so glad i got the saga set in the hardcover. They look so spiffy! Will post a pic tomorrow - maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment