First off, school is out! For me at least! I get 2 glorious weeks off to relax. I had my CPD final on Wednesday and my English final last Thursday. For both of them i had to talk in front of the class!!! I was so freakin nervous but i got through it! Anyway still on the subject of school... I went onto Blackboard and i know what my overall grades were for my classes!!....
...... I got all A'S!!!!!!......
OhMyGod i was sooo overjoyed when i saw that!!!
So, what am i planning on doing for my 2 week break i hear you ask? Well let me tell you!!!
Now cast your mind back to my Spring break postings and i told you i was going to go to the Grand Canyon with my grandparents? Remember? Good, well you know that didn't happen. But... Next week i am going!
But wait there's more...
My grandparents have decided that going up on the train is going to be quite boring as they have already done that before so they have decided to take me first to.... LAS VEGAS!!!! Yep Viva Las Vegas baby! I'll be there till Wendesday when we make our way to the Grand Canyon which i'll see Thrusday!
I am sooo excited!! I'm leaving on Monday!!!
Now regarding my blog posts, i will not be posting or tweeting -I shudder to think the withdrawl i will go through without tweeting!- but i have decided that the week after i get back (starting on the 25th) i will post daily entries corrosponding to that day last week. Hope i havent confused you yet! What i mean is that when im away i'll try to write down everything i do so that i can share my adventures with you when i get back! I would love to do it when im away but im not taking the laptop.
Now the only major drama is.. what the heck am i going to take?!?!
Ahhhh, awesome, that's so exciting!! :D I'm already looking forward to hearing about your trip ^^ If you haven't seen Cirque du Soleil before, GO SEE MYSTERE. If you have seen Cirque du Soleil before...go see Mystere :P
ReplyDeleteWow that's awesome! I still have till June 13th before school is out!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read about your trips! =D